Join us on the MGCC stand at the Autosport show 13-16th Jan 2022. We can explain how we already have 28 drivers registered for 2022 season.
• 6 Rounds all double headers so 12 races
• 3 classes A- Road B – Modified and C – Race
• Road tyres to minimise costs
• One-make regulations to ensure close racing in and between classes
• 50% discount of young drivers on race entries
• Ability to share car
• FWD vs RWD, NASP vs Turbo
• Live Streaming
• Great social side to paddock
With cars available from 3-4K and low running costs you will not find a better championship.
28 drivers have already registered for 2022 (14/11/21)
Class A Road 10 cars 5 x MGZR160’s and 4 x MGF/TF 1 x Rover 216 GTi.
Class B Modified 10 cars 9 x MGZR170’s and 1 x MGZS180.
Class C Race with 8 Cars 4 x MGZS180 and 1 x MGZR190 and 3 x Rover Tomcat Turbo’s.
Our drivers our what makes our championship and sets us apart making us the home of MG Rover Club Motorsport.
We look forward to welcoming you to the MG Cup